As we know there’re so many benefits of breastfeeding however have you ever wondered about making face mask from your breast milk in 2 minutes?
The most natural way to make your skin glow! Yes, no chemicals and no preservatives.
Breast Milk Mask Receipe:
- Bentonite Clay is available online and in most health stores.
- Mix the clay with your breast milk until you get a thick and creamy paste.
- Apply the paste to your face and let dry.
- Once the mask is dry, leave on the face for 10-15 minutes then wash off.
- Do this once or twice a week to get rid of the chemicals from facial products and calm irritated skin.
- The pores in your skin can get clogged with oil, dry or dead skin cells, and everyday dirt and debris. At times, the pores can clog when the skin is inflamed due to excess white blood cells.
The Laurie acid in breast milk is what makes the solution for acne prone skin.
You may want to apply this masking to small area of your skin to check it’s safe for your skin type.
Happy Breastfeeding Masking!